Sunday, 16 February 2014

New series of paintings



I have always used my sketchbook as an area for an overflow of my imagination and my 15 year old son told me I should do something more with these quirky characters that kept popping up in there. So after some consideration of how to go about bringing these characters to life, a new series was born.

I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do :)

'A Hermit's Compendium Of Imaginary Creatures'



These 3 guys are now available in my etsy shop and there are more to come within the next week or 2, so keep an eye out for them :)

Micki x

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant Micki, what a fb idea and well done to your son for suggesting it. Hope you're well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're awesome, Micki! I love them all. I can't wait to see more. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, Micki!! I can't wait to see what other creatures emerge from your compendium xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are enchanting, what a bril son you have!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, I happen to think my son is brill too ;)

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts on my work, your comments make me smile :o)