Saturday, 11 January 2014

It's all systems go


I can't tell you how much fun it's been so far this year already, Life Book, Soul Food and Wild Surrender have all kicked off to a wonderful start and I have been trying to catch up with all the facebook comments as best I can, if I've missed you out along the way, know that I didn't mean to and you can contact me anytime if you want me :)

I will pop the links to all three of the classes here so you can click for more info if you don't know about them already, and you can sign up at any time :)



I actually found a few moments today to play with some paint so I will quickly show you this guy before I head off for the night.

This guy will be available in my etsy shop sometime next week (unless you want to message me to grab him sooner ;)
He is on a 24x30 cm canvas board and is called: 

Bringer of the light

Well that's me done for the night, I hope you all have a lovely weekend

Micki x


8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I'm taking the Life Book class and loved your lesson can't wait for August to do your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous painting! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micki I'm loving your characters these days!
    you sure got a lot on your plate. I am in all 3 of those classes, and I'm glad you mentioned wild surrender having started...as I'd signed up, and didn't realize anything was happening. Thanks for letting me know, now I have more work to do, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy girl! Fantastic new painting ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my work, your comments make me smile :o)